Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

If You Met Me...

If you met me...

You'd probably notice my bangs are a little too long, and the headband I'm wearing has a definite smudge of pink paint-compliments of my curious two-year old son's artistic explorations. You'd probably notice I tend to use big words that are often met with either confusion or irritation equally-secretly I love this. You'd notice I talk a lot about my two amazing babies, and their latest exploits, about the newest factoid I've just picked up, and likely I'll throw in a word or two about the book I'm currently reading-probably finishing, even though I just started reading it two days ago. You'll notice my very white skin in accordance with my abhorrence of tanning, or spending two much time in the sun-uncovered. You'll notice I laugh a lot, and loudly, sometimes even a little chaotically. I'll probably be in a hurry-as I tend to relax and enjoy these kind of moments a lot less lately, which I may even tell you. Most of all, you'll probably notice how happy I am to be talking to you, relating with you. I crave these moments, I love them, and when they're over, I miss them. If you met me, I'd hope you'd want to meet again.

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling that I would most definitely want to meet you again!

    ReplyDelete